About our Class!

Wow, this year is going to be great!

Hi and welcome to our blog! We are a 3/4 class at Moonee Ponds Primary School. Our school is in Moonee Ponds, in Melbourne, in  Victoria, in Australia. Some people call Australia Down Under!

We are all from a range of backgrounds and we love being together in a class. We always work as a team and we have lots of fun! There are 24 students in our grade.  Our teacher is Beth and she loves teaching us! We love to be creative and do lots of craft!

Our school has lots of students from prep to year 6. Our uniform is red, navie blue and a blue dress for the girls. We have an SRC, a Green Team, ICT Lead Users and School Captains. Our specialist subjects are Performing Arts, Art, Italian  and P.E.

Our school values are: Respect, Optimism, Care and Collabration.

We hope you enjoy our blog and find our learning as  interesting as we do!!!!

Bye!

5 Comments on “About our Class!

1. Hi Beth and grade 3/4
    I have spent some time today reading your class blog. Congratulations on the way you are sharing your learning with one another and the world. It is great to hear your voices and reflections through the posts and comments.
    Wishing you all great learning for term 2.
    PS love your class rules and the way you live them and the school values.

2. HI Beth,
    I love the blog!!!
    HOW will you fit everything in?

SASHA

3. Hi Beth, Sasha and grade 3/4 A,
    Ella and I had a lovely time this morning. You have a great classroom and classmates. I really enjoyed listening to Sasha talk about how to pick a just right book.
    Thank you for inviting us to come along this morning.
    Regards
    Christina

4. Hi Beth I looked at fun links on the blog and I found the game called free rice it didn’t sound very interesting but any way I thought I would check it out. Guess what I liked it plus I felt good about it because I was also donating grains of rice to pore people and I donated 1,030 grains of rice. I recommend this game. It was lots of fun. From Luca.

5. Dear 3/4A, What a wonderful way to keep in touch with eachother and your teacher, I’m enjoying reading about your comments. Keep up the good work
    Wendy (Luca Christofides Grandmother from the farm}