Posted on June 20, 2013
Today we went to the computer room to work on our pamphlet that we have been working on for a while.
They are on endangered animals that we picked in a group of two and we find out their features.We had to reserch the infomation that we got from a rubric that was handed out.We tried to get them all done because we had been working on them for a while and we had to change all our titles and fonts so it was perfact. We also put in a backgroud so it would stand out better to other people. But we had a little trouble printing in colour.
We all had a great and exiting sesson!